Friday, October 3, 2008

KMart

So my friend Lena and I went to Kmart yesterday. I thought I would just run in grab a few things with my coupons then leave... well we spent 3 1/2 hours there! I was very happy with what I got. The total before coupons was $132.50, and I only paid $50.50, thats saving $82.00! Now considering that, I had to get somethings that I didnt have that good of coupons for. For example, I needed to get bar soap (we were on the last bar) and I only had a small coupon for Lever2000 so I still spent 4.99 on that. Same with some other things we needed. So I would have spent less if I didnt need those certain things. And also with all the stuff I got, I wont need to by any toilet paper, paper towels, shampoo, deoterant, and so on for a really long time! I would encourage you to go down to Kmart if you have coupons and check it out! Make sure you look in the clearance isles too!
Here is the stuff I got:

No comments: